As well as independant Pre-Purchase Building Inspections, Pre-Sale Building Inspections, New Build Building Inspections, Construction Progress Reports & Property Risk Assessments, Sunshine Building Inspections also specialise in Building & Pest Inspections.
Watch Our Video & Meet Mike Watts!
What our combined Building & Pest Inspection fee covers
- Two qualified & independent inspectors; one building & one pest inspector.
- We use the latest technology which means precise and direct-to-you reports using 3D Inspection System software.
- Photos included in report.
- Clients are welcome at the inspection.
- Inspection briefing for Clients on completion.
- Property report summary with defect budget costings if required.
- Report all relevant findings resulting from deep (non-destructive) penetration testing - care of our powerful, compact thermal imaging System, the FLIR-C2
FLIR C2 - Powerful, Compact Thermal Imaging System
Sunshine Building Inspections have introduced the FLIR C2 thermal camera to the full range of the services that we offer. The FLIR C2 is the world's first full-featured, pocket-sized thermal camera designed especially for building applications to find and show hidden heat patterns that point out energy waste, structural defects, plumbing clogs, heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) issues, and other building problems.
Our inspection & reporting service is a quality product that gives solid & worthwhile information before your contract goes unconditional. We help you with your property purchase negotiations to ensure you always get the best deal.
We are accredited Queensland licensed building inspectors.
Don’t second guess or take unnecessary risks have confidence in what you’re buying, call or email for a firm quote.
Why us? competitive rates, reliable, no jargon, no delays.
In providing additional customer confidence we also maintain current all appropriate insurances, licenses & registrations.
Building Inspector’s QBCC License No. 1043156