What our combined building & pest inspection fee covers
- Two qualified & independent inspectors; one building & one pest inspector.
- We use the latest technology which means precise and direct-to-you reports using 3D Inspection System software.
- Photos included in report.
- Clients are welcome at the inspection.
- Inspection briefing for Clients on completion.
- Property report summary with defect budget costings if required.
- Report all relevant findings resulting from deep (non-destructive) penetration testing - care of our powerful, compact thermal imaging System, the FLIR-C2
Sunshine Building Inspections also provides a complete and Professional Pest Inspection Service through our business alliance with the Sunshine Coast’s most reputable Pest Control specialists at All Pest QLD.
All Pest QLD is a trusted, fully certified pest Inspection company operating in Queensland for 20 years.
Don’t second guess or take unnecessary risks have a combined building & pest inspection undertaken to give you the confidence in what you’re buying. Sunshine Building Inspections & All Pest QLD’s highly skilled Inspectors will provide you with solid & worthwhile information before your contract goes unconditional.
The purpose of a pre-purchase timber pest report on a property is to assess the following:
- Evidence of Timber pests
- Severity of damage caused by timber pests
- Susceptibility of building to infestation by timber pests
- Remedial and protective measures required
- Educates you about termites and the risks
- Prevention advice
Examples of some of the areas we inspect:
- Retaining walls
- Landscape timbers
- Timber features
- Garden boxes
- Timber piers
- Timber flooring
- Stored timbers
- Door jambs
- Window architraves
- Roof battens
- Top plates
- Hanging beams
- Other Roofing timbers